Aaron Witten CFP®, CRC®, CKA®
Founder, Financial Planner
- Founder of Witten Financial Services
- Over 20 years of experience
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Certified Retirement Counselor®
- Certified Kingdom Advisor®
- Certified QuickBooks Online and Desktop Pro Advisor
- Offers financial planning, investment management, tax preparation, business consulting, accounting, and financial advice/education services
- Former Treasurer of the Board of Directors for the Game Manufacturers Association (GAMA) (2005 – June 2019)
- Treasurer of Congressional District 2 of the Republican Party of Kentucky
- Member of Kentucky Lottery Corporation Board of Directors
- Enjoys music, politics, coin collecting, gaming, and spending time with family
- Game company owner for over 10 years – Gamestation and future entity CustomDice began as a local retail store and grew to be an online worldwide e-commerce retailer
Entrepreneurial from an early age, Aaron Witten, founder of Witten Financial Services, has always found a way to serve others while pursuing his passions and interests.
At age 10, he started his first business selling baseball, football, and other trading cards. During college, Aaron repaired the computers of his fellow classmates. With every early endeavor, he found a way to pair high quality service with his personal interests, resulting in a winning combination.
Aaron entered the financial services industry in October 1999 and focused on selling securities and insurance to clients. He was named salesman of the month at his local branch multiple times. Even with his success, Aaron’s desire to learn and try new things compelled him to seek out additional opportunities outside of the financial industry.
While continuing to serve his existing financial clients, Aaron launched a new business, GameStation, Inc. GameStation built custom dice for individuals and businesses – the business continually grew until 2014, when Aaron voluntarily closed the doors to focus solely on his financial clients.
Today, Witten Financial Services helps solve clients’ financial concerns. From the simple to the complex and everything in between, Aaron’s patience, kindness, and passion for service allow clients to feel safe knowing that he is working in their best interest. Aaron is also a regular presenter and tradeshow attendee at gaming events across the country.